“Making Change Successful, Not Stressful”: Like it or not, change is constantly occurring. This comprehensive program is designed to improve individual resilience to stress and change, increase satisfaction, increase engagement, and works to ensure that organizational changes succeed as planned. “Making Change Successful, Not Stressful” is offered in flexible modules that build upon one another and allow time for employees to absorb information and adjust to organizational change. This program empowers participants to:
- Understand how everyone is affected by the change >> uncertainty >> stress cycle and the process for breaking free from it
- Maintain an optimist~winner mindset, while avoiding the pessimist~victim feelings that often accompany change
- Reduce unnecessary stress triggers
- Restore feelings of control and turn off negative self-talk
- Break free of the worry~frustration cycle
- Stop getting pulled into the rumor mill
- Feel energized by prioritizing energy output
- Unwind from work pressures and relax
- Increase personal Satisfaction level by 30+%
- Utilize positive self-talk and visualization to accomplish goals
- Support team and organizational goals while pursuing personal satisfiers
- Learn Win-Win communication strategies and recognize and turn around Lose-Lose situations
- Bring personal strengths to work and support team objectives
Foster a positive work atmosphere, making your company “a good place to work”
“Mastering Stress”: This course teaches participants to understand how their stress affects them, identify their dominant stresstype, and learn the skills and develop the motivation needed to reduce stress for their particular stresstype.
- Executive Coaching and Employee Development
- Team Counseling
- On-Call Advice for Companies and Individuals
- Collection of Employee Feedback
- Liaison Between Management And Staff
- New Hire Orientation
Our solutions are evidence-based. Feel confident knowing that our solutions have been scientifically proven to work and are supported by research on tens of thousands of people over the last 25+ years.
Double Your Benefits
CLW’s tag line, CORPORATE LIFE WELLNESS®, recognizes that employees are not only workers; they also have roles and responsibilities outside of the office.
Your employees will double their benefits by applying the strategies and skills they learn in CLW’s courses and individual counseling to their personal life in addition to their work life.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.
1 Canadian Institute of Stress.
2 Towers Perrin.
3 Towers Perrin.
4 Shevory, K. The Workplace as Clubhouse. Citing Prof. Jeffrey Pfeiffer, Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. The New York Times